April 6, 2012

How to Make Gold With Enchanting: Maelstrom Shatter

One of the many techniques I have found to make gold with Enchanting in World of Warcraft is the Maelstrom Shatter. This involves breaking a Maelstrom Crystal into 2x Heavenly Shards. Here is a step by step on how to do this.

1. Visit the Enchanting Trainer and learn Maelstrom Shatter.
2. Gather any Maelstrom Crystals you have, or buy some off the AH. Be sure to not buy the Maelstroms for more than what 2x Heavenly Shards are worth, otherwise you are overpaying and won't make any gold.
3. Shatter all your Maelstrom Crystals into Heavenly Shards.
4. List them on the AH.

Its really that simple. You will not make thousands of gold per hour doing this, unless you buy them in huge bulk quantities for really cheap. I usually do this is I have extra Maelstrom Crystals or if they are going for really cheap on the AH.

maelstrom shatter=maelstrom shatter

Now go make some gold.

If you are interested in the addons and guides I use to make the most gold possible, check out Manaview's Tycoon addon. Its the best gold making addon I have found, and I personally use it with great results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment