April 5, 2012

Manaview Tycoon Gold Making Addon

gold making addon
I have been a supporter of Manaview's Booster leveling guide for awhile now. It is how I leveled my first character, a balance/resto druid, to 80 and then to 85. Recently I went to the website to check things out and found out that they had added a slew of other addons to their arsenal. I was intrigued by them so I downloaded them right away.

The first one I tried out was the Manaview Tycoon gold making addon. It promised to increase my gold making by 222%! Considering I have become pretty good at making gold on my own, good enough to write guides on it at least, I was kind of skeptical at first. But I downloaded it anyways.
manaview tycoon gold addon

Needless to say, once I loaded my game up and tried out Tycoon, I was amazed. It takes all the great strategies that great WoW players know and love to a whole new level. The addon opens up a window that shows you the best auctions to by and the best time to sell them, the best gathering mats and where to find them at, what the best items to craft are, and the best mats to farm. It takes the gold making experience to a whole new level.

In my first few hours I made 13k gold, and not all of my mats have even sold yet! This addon really worked, comes at a great price, and in my opinion, is totally worth it. If you have trouble making gold, or you just want to take it to the next level, I would definitely pick this one up, you wont regret it.

Check it out here, you wont be sorry.



manaview tycoon gold making addonmanaview tycoon addon

No comments:

Post a Comment