April 25, 2012

List of The Most Profitable Enchanting Scrolls in Patch 4.3

In this guide I am going to cover some of the most profitable scrolls on my server. This list will most likely be the same for most servers, but every servers economy is different and what may be profitable for me may not be for you. I would suggest checking prices before you empty out your bank on mats.

I would suggest pairing enchanting together with jewelcrafting. Some other good professions to use are blacksmithing, leatherworking, and tailoring.

In a later guide I will make a list of what to craft with each profession to make the most gold when combined with jewelcrafting.

Now here is my list of the most profitable scrolls:

1. Enchant Boots- Mastery
2. Enchant Weapon- Landslide
3. Enchant Cloak- Mighty Intellect
4. Enchant Bracer- Mighty Intellect
5. Enchant Bracer- Major Strength
6. Enchant Weapon- Power Torrent
7. Enchant Boots- Lavawalker
8. Enchant Boots- Assasin's Step
9. Enchant Bracer- Greater Expertise
10. Enchant Weapon- Windwalk

Some of the Wrath enchants are also very profitable because some people don't want to dish out the gold for the Cataclysm enchants.

No comments:

Post a Comment