April 23, 2012

How to Make Gold With Jewelcrafting and Enchanting Patch 4.3

I just wanted to share another way of making World of Warcraft gold using Jewelcrafting and enchanting with you all. I stumbled across this method when trying to figure out a way to profit from my extra epic gems from prospecting.

I specifically wanted to get rid of some stockpiled amberjewels. There is not much demand for the cut gems on my server, so I was going to craft them into something. I noticed that I could make Viscous Amberjewel Bands and disenchant them into heavenly shards.

This is a good source of gold because Heavenly shards sell very nicely on the AH, and because I am in a level 25 guild, I have a chance to proc an extra one while DE.

And the breakdown looks like this:

4x Amberjewel - 21g 50s
8x Volatile Water- 37g 20s
1x Jewelers Setting - 1g
---------------------------------
Total mat costs = 59g 70s

1 Heavenly Shard sells for about 85g on my server, so that's a little over 25g per ring, not including procs.

That not to shabby for about 30 seconds of work each.

No comments:

Post a Comment